A Revolutionary Approach to Pain & Enhancing Immunity
What is Raindrop Therapy? The Raindrop Technique originated in the 1980’s from the research of D. Gary Young working with a Lakota medicine man name Wallace Black Elk. It is a powerful non-invasive modality delivering nine incredible therapeutic-grade essential oils to the most important parts of the body. Raindrop integrates the art of aromatherapy and vita flex “vitality of the reflexes” to bring the body back into structural and electrical alignment.
SOME Benefits of the Raindrop Technique:
- Restores Physical, Mental and Emotional Balance
- Improves spinal alignment issues – Raindrop has helped bring relief to chronic pain sufferers and has produced visible improvement in scoliosis. Often many types of spinal problems and misalignments are caused by bacteria and viruses hibernating along the length of the spine. The use of essential oils helps to dispose of these viruses within the spine, helping its structure return to normal. It has eliminated the need for back surgery for hundreds of people.
- Helps systemic ailments
- Enhances immunity such as viral infections
- Cleanses the body of toxins
- Relieves inflammation and pain
- Unwinds tight and sore muscles, tendons, and ligaments
- Balances and harmonizes the energy and structural systems of the body
- Soothes the nervous system
- Produces deep relaxation
- Facilitates the release of stubborn emotions
- Relieves headaches
- Boosts stamina & increases energy
- Promotes overall health, vitality & longevity
- Book a Raindrop Therapy session today!
The Raindrop Technique is not a cure-all or a magic bullet. A healthy balanced body is the result of a well-rounded program of exercise and proper diet. Health is everything we do, say, hear, see, and eat. The Raindrop Technique is only one tool to help restore balance in the body that will result in good health. Healthy eating habits and a positive, open mind will help prepare the body and skin to accept the oils better and more rapidly.