previous RETREATS INCLUDE ST. LUCIA AND three in MUSKOKA, CANADA.
More will be scheduled soon, check back or get in touch for details of upcoming retreats.
- Morning and afternoon Yoga sessions with Lily on the large covered greenheart deck overlooking the ocean.
-Yoga sessions include meditation
-Workshops on headstands, handstands and how to correctly move into your back bend.
-Q&A session with Lily
You will have one day off to explore and enjoy various activities in St. Lucia.
- Gros Piton climb (safe hiking on marked trails with a guide, and only 3 hours to top from walking out of the house), natural springs, organic garden and participating in food prep if desired, traditional craft making, swim and relax by the pool.
- Beach time, rent kayaks, paddleboards, wind/kite surfing
- visit a centuries old chocolate plantation, see and learn how cocoa trees are grown, harvested, how to make chocolate and yes sampling!
- sulphur springs – natural outdoor baths with 104 degree water from volcano, mud baths, volcano tour
- boat trip/tour to remote beaches for meals and snorkeling – motor or sailboat is an option
Meals at Patch by the Sea:
- Meals prepared by our own personal Chef:
- Organic vegetable and herb gardens and year round papaya, coconuts on site. Several local recipes for both vegetarians and carnivores. Fantastic fresh tuna or snapper is available 6 days a week from local fish.
- Fresh local ingredients, prepared with care.
- You also have the option of heading out with the chef and buying the ingredients for the meals ahead to experience the true local experience.