Upcoming Retreat in muskoka fall of 2017, details coming soon.
previous RETREATS INCLUDE ST. LUCIA AND three in MUSKOKA, CANADA.
More will be scheduled soon, check back or get in touch for details of upcoming retreats.
Enjoy morning and afternoon Yoga sessions with Lily on the large covered greenheart deck overlooking the ocean. You will have one day off to explore and enjoy various activities in St. Lucia.
- Gros Piton climb (safe hiking on marked trails with a guide, and only 3 hours to top from walking out of the house), natural springs, organic garden and participating in food prep if desired, traditional craft making, swim and relax by the pool.
- Beach time, rent kayaks, paddleboards, wind/kite surfing
- visit a centuries old chocolate plantation, see and learn how cocoa trees are grown, harvested, how to make chocolate and yes sampling!
- sulphur springs – natural outdoor baths with 104 degree water from volcano, mud baths, volcano tour
- boat trip/tour to remote beaches for meals and snorkeling – motor or sailboat is an option
Meals at Patch by the Sea:
- Meals prepared by our own personal Chef:
- Organic vegetable and herb gardens and year round papaya, coconuts on site. Several local recipes for both vegetarians and carnivores. Fantastic fresh tuna or snapper is available 6 days a week from local fish.
- Fresh local ingredients, prepared with care.
- You also have the option of heading out with the chef and buying the ingredients for the meals ahead to experience the true local experience.